Way too much competition when cooperation would be beneficial to all concerned. My goal is to educate humanity in the art of realizing a prosperous life. To that end, today I offer some great insights offered by another – complete with links that he requires. He made the effort to compile this information very well and he certainly deserves the credit. More sharing by myself at –
I study and share information gathered from many great resourceful contributors – “Like” my page if you will. Contact me with your contact information to get the most informative material more readily.
Attract More Clients with Your Website – Part 1: Create a Client-Engaging Headline
Your website is the window through which the world has a chance to take a glimpse at your services or products. But… is your website set up in a way that provides your site visitors with a “glimpse” that will entice them to stick around and want to learn more about your offer?
Research shows that most of your site visitors will decide within the first 2 seconds whether it’s worth their time to explore further your site or to navigate away and keep looking.
Is your website set up to Invite Prospective Clients to Engage with You…?
In this series of articles we’ll explore the Most Important Elements of a Powerful Client-Attracting Website…
Here are your 1st few tips that will help you create a website that will consistently help you Generate Leads & Attract Paying Clients…
Your website is one of your most important marketing tools that will lend you credibility & trust, and support you in attracting a flood of leads and help you get more clients… that is, if you have the right info on your site and you have that info set up in a way that it keeps the website visitor engaged.
The million dollar question is: Is your website simply a cool (or not even so cool) online brochure or does it serve its real purpose and it is a powerful client-attraction tool?
To get the answer to the above question, I have a simple test for you:
Do you get at least 50 leads (ideally 100+) and at least ONE new client every month through your website? Of course, depending on your niche, these numbers could widely vary for you…
People get to your website in different ways – search engine results, they got your business card, you mention a blog post or article in a discussion forum, FaceBook or Google ads, or any dozens of other ways… The question boils down, though, to this basic question: Does your website generate you multiple leads on a daily basis & supports you in attracting paying clients?
If you answered NO, then read on…
Let’s start with the difference between an “Online Brochure” -type website and a Lead-Generating & Client-Attracting Website:
Online Brochure – your website does not have interactive features, but rather only describes what you do, what you offer, and who you are… (it generates NO leads or clients, or extremely few)
Lead-Generating & Client Attraction Tool – your website contains elements that
a. Engage the website visitor instantly
b. Keeps the website visitor’s interest peaked and “forces” him/her to keep on reading
c. It Captures the website visitor’s Name & eMail Address
Today let’s explore the 3 Elements of a Powerful Headline & Sub-Headline:
1. Have a Powerful and highly visible Headline that grabs your visitors’ attention and “forces” them to read on.
Your headline has to serve as a “Pattern-Interrupt” – your visitor is searching for something till they bump into your website AND your Headline on your website “interrupts their pattern” – your headline should elicit a “slap on the forehead” reaction in your site visitor “Yes, finally I found what I was looking for…!”
2. Ensure that the Headline is 100% niche-friendly – that is, it identifies your ideal client’s pain and suggests a solution.
Are You Tired Of Being Tired?
Discover the 7 Simple Secrets to Waking up Energized Daily
And Feeling Vibrant & Ready for Action All Day Long…
Notice how the question – the top line – identifies Pain; and the rest of the headline (or the sub-headline) offers Hope and a Solution
Now, let’s face it, if you feel sluggish every day, or if you don’t feel as energized as you once felt, or as energized as you’d like to be, then you’ll surely sign up for it…
Here’s another example:
Discover How To Easily Get Out Of Any Conflict And Build More Harmonious Relationships With Your Spouse, in ONLY 7 Days!!!
Obviously, if someone has a conflict-filled relationship and they’d like to bring love and harmony back into their relationships, they’d sign up in a jiffy…
*** REMEMBER! The more you can tap into your potential client’s strongest desires… or tap into what keeps your client up at night, the more leads you’ll generate and the more paying clients you’ll be consistently attracting
3. Have a sub-headline that supports your main headline and further engages or intrigues the visitor and keeps him/her glued to your text and reading on.
For example, if the headline is Are You Ready to Take Control of Your Health and Live a Vibrant & Healthy Life? the sub-headline could be Health & Fitness Coach Shares Energy Management Secrets Only High Performers And Top Athletes Know…
This would look something like this:
Are You Ready to Take Control of Your Health
and Live a Vibrant & Healthy Life?
Health & Fitness Coach Shares Energy Management
Secrets Only High Performers And Top Athletes Know
4. It is important that your headline and sub-headline/s be highly visible (just like in the examples above). If you are trying to “force” your website visitor to look for pertinent information buried somewhere in the text on your home page, you’ll lose more than 90% of your website visitors even before they have a chance to discover what your website is about
3 Reasons Why You Should Definitely Create a Powerful Headline…
and a Supporting Sub-Headline
Many new solo-professionals (coaches, consultants, etc.) often omit creating a powerful headline and sub-headline; but if you think about it for a sec, you’ll realize that your headline is the most vital element of your website.
1. If your site visitors don’t know instantly that they are in the right place, they’ll navigate away and you’ll keep on loosing potential clients who might be highly interested in your service… except they never got a chance to see what you have to offer (!).
2. Your headline serves as a quick Elevator Pitch – it gives you an instant chance to tell your website visitor What you do & how you can help…!
3. Once you have that great & powerful headline, it also helps you with creating the other elements of your website:
- Your opt-in offer (irresistible offer) will be in line with your headline – more often then not, your opt-in offer is the same as your headline, except it’s re-worded
- Your service/s will be in line with your headline
- Your upcoming workshops, webinars, events will tie in nicely with your headline
- Your products – eBooks, home-study course, membership site, published book, etc. will all be congruent with your headline
* Of course if you already have most of the elements of your website in place, then it should be easy to create that powerful headline that’s in line with all your offers…
Here’s a tip for you that you might find helpful: If you have an elevator pitch or a mission/vision statement for your business, your headline more often than not can be created out of one of those (if not, I’d be really curious to know why not ).
My Challenge to you: invest some time into creating a powerful Client-Attracting Headline and Sub-headline – I believe it is one of the most vital pieces of your business’ website-building puzzle that’ll help you generate more leads and more clients for your business.
This article written by the following with invitation to share with the below information included. My gratitude for his contribution…
E.G. Sebastian (CEC, CSL) is a Marketing & Client-Attraction Coach who helps his clients with Sales-Funnel Design, Client-Attraction, & Product-Creation. Find out more about E.G.’s Marketing & Client-Attraction tutorials at www.myClientAttractionAcademy.com .
Shared by – https://www.facebook.com/pages/Unleash-Inherent-Potential-Albert-Grimsley/146746478814293